Do employees in the Middle East and North Africa expect to receive a salary increase in 2022? To what extent is employee loyalty related to the salary they receive? What is the preferred pay structure for professionals? What about the various benefits that regional companies offer to their employees?
Bayt.com recently conducted a salary survey in the Middle East and North Africa in order to identify the main factors related to changes in the level of salary expectations and how they are evolving. Job Search Essentials for Managers and Executives
- 7 out of 10 respondents in the Middle East and North Africa believe that salaries either increase or remain the same in their country of residence.
- More than half of respondents expect to receive a salary increase during 2022.
- Personal health insurance (34%) and transportation allowance (21%) are the most common benefits employees receive.
- About 6 out of 10 respondents (57%) would prefer a 100% fixed pay structure.
- 40% of respondents stated that their current salary package includes a basic salary in addition to benefits.
Data for the “Salaries in the Middle East and North Africa 2022” questionnaire were collected online during the period between January 19 and February 2, 2022, with the participation of 4,771 people from the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Lebanon, Jordan, Iraq and Palestine, Syria, Egypt, Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Libya, Sudan, and others. How do you attract the best fresh graduates in the modern era?