Let’s find out What Does a Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Analyst Does? What are their Duties and Responsibilities? Its meaning, skills, salary, CV, and job description template. Also, Check How to Become One?
What Does it Mean?
The Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Analyst is also responsible for analyzing the effectiveness of social media campaign initiatives that will contribute to customer targeting and success. Also, Read – 10 SEO tools recommended by experts
What Does a Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Analyst Do? What are their Duties and Responsibilities?
- Conducting keyword research that will serve customer business goals to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Making suggestions and developing a strategy for content development in line with SEO goals,
- Monitoring key SEO metrics, including organic traffic and time on page.
- Performing competitive analysis and identifying gaps in web content areas,
- Supporting the creation of marketing content,
- Managing social media tools that support the customer’s digital marketing strategy,
- Analyzing web analytics indicators and reports and developing basic strategies in line with customer goals,
- Working collaboratively with other team members to meet customer goals,
- To follow the changing trends in digital marketing and social media strategies.
How to Become a Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Analyst?
Also, there is no formal education requirement to become an SEO analyst. It is possible to step into the profession by graduating from related departments of universities such as Software Engineering and Electronics Engineering, which provide four-year education. In addition, various training academies have SEO Expertise certificate programs. Also, Read – What is Local SEO? Why local SEO is important?
Skills and Qualifications
The SEO analyst is primarily expected to be able to think creatively and have the ability to identify and solve problems. Other qualifications of professional professionals can be grouped under the following headings;
- Having a basic knowledge of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO),
- Demonstrate project and time management skills,
- To be able to use various analysis tools as well as Google Analytics,
- Having command of keyword programs such as Wordtracker,
- To provide teamwork and management.