Citrine stone is a member of the quartz group stones in yellow tones. What gives this color to the stone is the iron in its content. This stone got its name from the Greek word citron meaning lemon and is also known as lemon quartz. Citrine, which usually contains frozen water, becomes plaster when broken. Citrine is a translucent, fairly hard, and strong stone. Its hardness makes it very difficult to process the stone. Jade stone and Its Benefits
Citrine is also known as the Merchant’s Stone and is believed to bring abundance to its bearer. In line with this belief, it is a common tradition among the people to keep it in safes. It is also known that citrine was carried as a preservative in order not to be poisoned in snake bites in ancient times. Another area where citrine has been used in the past is its use in rain prayers together with amethyst. Natural Stone Rosary Beads
Contains minerals: iron, oxygen, silicon, calcium, sodium, lithium, magnesium, aluminum
Originated in: Spain, USA, UK, Brazil, Russia, Madagascar
Citrine Stone Benefits:
- Citrine is thought to bring joy and happiness to the person if it is carried by touching the skin.
- It is known to be one of the anti-radiation stones.
- The stone is believed to bring success.
- Citrine helps to protect from negative energy just like amethyst. However, unlike amethyst, it does not store this negative energy in its body, and thus it does not need the cleaning process applied to natural stones as much as other stones.
- It is useful for those who want to get rid of addictions.
- It has the feature of protecting from the stresses and tensions of daily life.
- Citrine has positive effects on people with self-confidence problems.
- Thanks to its antioxidant feature, it ensures the removal of toxic substances from the body.
- It is known to be beneficial for the digestive and circulatory systems.
- It has been observed that women minimize the problems they experience during menopause.
Maintenance and Cleaning of Stone:
Citrine stone, like other natural stones, can be cleaned by burying it in the ground for a day. This stone is known to need less cleaning compared to other natural stones. It is recommended to avoid contact with all kinds of chemicals and to clean the stone when it is first purchased. Also, Read – How to Become an Asp.net Software Engineer?